7.02.2010

ABOUNDING GRACE RADIO--The REBUILT TEMPLE


Dispensationalists claim the Jersusalem temple will be rebuit at some time in the future. Is this what the Bible teaches? Should we be looking for a newly built Jerusalem temple with the reinstitution of sacrifice and offerring? Just what did Jesus mean when he said, "Destroy this temple and I will raise it in three days." All this and more on Abounding Grace Radio July 5-9.

P.S. If you are a member of the LURC, listen next week, as you will hear all this in Sunday's Sermon. :)

Monday July 5 2010
The Rebuilding of the Temple
Tuesday July 6, 2010
The Rebuilding of the Temple
Wednesday July 7, 2010
The Rebuilding of the Temple
Thursday July 8, 2010
The Rebuilding of the Temple
Friday July 9, 2010
Westminster Weekend 15

6 comments:

  1. Sooo.....isn't it worth hearing twice? :) I think it is - very good stuff! ---Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Pastor Gordon....it is really hard NOT clicking on next weeks Abounding Grace talks! Just so you know :) Can't wait for tomorrow's sermon! Also, your previous post on considering the greatness and dreadfulness of Christ's sufferings has been a blessing and a great help in preparing me for the table tomorrow.-------Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I shouldn't have said anything--then you wouldn't have listened! Lol. Oh well, I expect two much better listeners than most tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No,no....I didn't listen, I'm waiting. If you hadn't said anything I would have listened.

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was disobedient :( and listened to the radio broadcasts before the sermon. I was very prepared to listen to the sermon and appreciated it very much! God's Word is so rich and I thank you for mining it for us.
    ---Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm, well, I will just chalk this one up to liberty.

    ReplyDelete